|site search by freefind||advanced|
Homemade disinfectant will rid your home of the germs that
can make you sick. Plus, you won’t be exposed to the toxic chemicals in store
bought disinfectants that can also make you sick.
Disinfectant sprays like Lysol and Clorox contain lots of asthmagens and endocrine disruptors. These include ethanolamines like MEA and DEA, fragrance chemicals, dyes and quaternary ammonium compounds (quats).
Quats are known to cause asthma and allergies. Some are also endocrine disruptors and contribute to the formation of cancer-causing nitrosamines and release formaldehyde.
Homemade disinfectant is super simple and cheap to make. So try one of the less toxic homemade options below to safely disinfect your home.